How to Apply
AOSR Application Procedure
The following documents must be submitted, as appropriate, for each prospective student before the application will be considered:
Please send the application material, and admission forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- School records from the past two years (Grade 1 through 8)
- Official transcript (Grades 9 through 12)
- If applicant has received or is receiving support for any physical, emotional or learning difficulty, please provide a copy of any report ( 504 plan, Individual Education Plan /IEP, Special Education Needs /SEN.
Required Application Forms:
(Download from our website at www.aosr.org
- Billing Information (one per family)
- Health Record
- Attachment of copy of vaccinations
- Physical Exam (filled out by a physician)
- Records Request
- Bus Service Form
- English and Math Recommendations (Grades 9 through 13)
(To be completed by a current teacher)
- Copy of student’s passport
- Copy of parents’ passports
- Recent passport pictures (as a scanned attachment)
- If divorced, please include a copy of the supporting legal documentation of legal guardianship.
Upon completion, your application will be processed as follows:
- The first step in the admissions process is the submission of a completed application dossier. It is understood that submitting the application forms does not oblige the school to accept the student.
- Testing may be arranged depending on submitted documents for appropriate gradelevel and language proficiency.
- The application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and acceptance may be granted, rejected or the school may place the student on a waiting list. Final acceptance will be notified by means of a letter of acceptance.
- After receipt of the acceptance letter signed by both parents and prior to entrance, payment of the capital assessment and registration fees are due. Invoices will be issued by the billing office.
- If bus service is required, you will receive a bus schedule with designated bus stops from the Bus Coordinator.