- Middle School Summer Learning
- Grade 9 Summer Reading
- College Counseling
- AP Psychology
- MS Spanish 3 and HS Spanish 2
- IB Italian Language
- Stats, Int math 1, Int math 2 (hons)
- English 10, IB Language & Literature Grade 11 & 12
- American Literature
- AP and IB European History
- TOK (Theory of Knowledge)
- Advanced Biology
Class of 2020 to do list
Research Colleges and Universities:
- Use Maialearning.com and sign in with your Google Account
- Take the Career Assessment and explore those options
If applying to the UK:
- go to ucas.com and create your account
- Explore universities in the UK
If applying to the U.S.:
- please go to commonapp.org and create your account.
- Add your US colleges you are considering to your list.
** HW for MS Spanish 3, are students who finished MS Spanish 2 this school year
**HW for HS Spanish 2, are students who finished HS Spanish 1 this school year.
1. Do the different 6 sections in order of the pages.
2. Learn their meanings and their correct spelling (written accents, included).
3. At the end of each topic you will find its activities starting on page 72 (Book, part 2), and its correct answers starting on page 102 (Book, part 2).
4. We will have a Vocabulary test about some (and/or all) sections in mid/late September.