AOSR's Mayfair is a community celebration and fundraiser, hosted by the AOSR PTO (Parent and Teachers Organization) and held on a Saturday in May. Much of the proceeds from the event go into the PTO Inspiration Fund and the rest go back into helping provide support to various AOSR activities, events, and fundraising projects.
The event is a celebration of the diversity of our community, with international food stalls, local and international vendors, a raffle, a live auction, performances from our elementary and middle school bands, and a spectacular show from our elementary cheerleading team.
There is something for everyone at Mayfair, so be sure to sign up early for the 2024 event to stay up to date with updates!
Here are some additional details about what people can expect at Mayfair:
- International food stalls: There will be a wide variety of international food stalls, with dishes from all over the world. You can sample everything from pad thai to tacos to pizza.
- Local and international vendors: There will also be a number of local and international vendors selling everything from crafts to jewelry to clothing.
- Raffles: There will be a number of raffles throughout the day, with prizes ranging from gift certificates to electronics.
- Performances: There will be performances from our elementary and middle school bands, as well as a spectacular show from our elementary cheerleading team.
- Family-friendly activities: There will be a number of family-friendly activities, such as face painting, games, and access to our sports field.
We hope to see you at Mayfair 2024!