LEGO Robotics is a club that works towards building Robotics skills necessary for competing in the ROBOMED tournament. Here, students learn how to:
- Construct programmable robots using motors, sensors, wheels, and axles, etc.
- Test and design revision to improve robot performance and solve problems.
- Gain practical, hands-on experience using mathematical concepts.
- Apply critical thinking skills to code and debug computational language.
LEGO Robotics is open to AOSR students in grades 6-9 who:
- Have an interest in learning about Robotics and STEAM
- Are willing to work to fundraise for competition costs
- Can work in a team to solve a challenging problem
- Have perseverance and a “never give up” attitude