All tuition and fees at AOSR are invested back into the school. AOSR is a registered not-for-profit in the United States. All tuition fees are allocated to teacher salaries, optimal learning experiences and development of the campus to ensure optimal learning. This is why AOSR is the leading American International School in Rome. The academic achievements as well as the success in sports, leadership, theatre, music, and art, truly show that there is no school quite like AOSR.
In keeping with our school mission of offering the Best of an American-International School in Rome, we offer our students;
- Experienced, English mother-tongue educators from premier international and American schools,
- top-of-the-class facilities,
- a curriculum that allows our students to be accepted at the best universities, including MIT, UC Berkeley, Bocconi, Harvard, Stanford, and many more.
AOSR is more than an education; it is the experience of a lifetime.
The American Overseas School of Rome is a non-profit international school in Rome. We are governed by a 12 member Board of Trustees and we invite you to learn more about our History and Community.
Tuition Fees FAQ's
- What are the Capital Assessment & Registration Fees?
- What is included in the Annual Tuition Fee?
- What are Optional Fees?
- When is the application deadline at AOSR?