AOSR a Play4Kay School
AOSR proudly leads the way as Italy's first and Europe's second international school to embrace Play4Kay.
- Winter Spirit Week (29 Jan - 2 Feb): A week-long celebration leading up to the main event, featuring themed days like Pajama Day, Jersey Day, and more.
- All School Pep-Assembly (2 Feb): A gathering to boost our school spirit and recognize our athletes.
- Warriors Recognition Ceremony (2 Feb): A special reception and ceremony to honor those in our community affected by cancer. Estimated time 6-8:00PM.
- Basketball Games: Exciting matches featuring our teams against international competitors. Rota, Bahrain, and Aviano, and there will be games after school on February 1, during and after the school day on February 2, as well as on February 3.
- ADS Lazio Blood Drive (2 Feb): 0915 - 1230 in the parking lot.
Making an Impact
Your participation and contributions are crucial in supporting this noble cause. Let's stand together as a community to make a significant impact in the fight against cancer. Donations open until to 29 February , 2024.
For more information and updates, follow our social media platforms and feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Friday, February 2nd We would like to invite our community members who have, or who are fighting cancer, to a reception on Friday, February 2nd in the evening (time still to be determined), and then to the gymnasium center court for a ceremony prior to the final games of the night. If you would like to participate in person at the reception and then at center court, or would prefer to be recognized by name - please RSVP here so we may plan accordingly and include you in our ceremony.
(anonymous) AOSR is planning a Blood Drive with ADS Lazio as part of our Play4Kay Event on Friday, February 2nd. In order to help us plan, we are gathering expressions of interest from our community to gauge the feasibility of this event. We are planning to run the drive from 0915 - 1230 (estimated), here on campus. ADS Lazio will be providing further information regarding restrictions regarding donors and the donation process.