Located on Via Cassia, a beautiful residential area surrounded by a natural reserve, the campus, with its own 2 hectares (4.94 acres), offers the largest and most complete facilities of any international school in Rome:
- 5 buildings, including an historic villa
- 55 classrooms
- 3 computer labs with 60 instructional computers, 75 iPads allocated for classroom use, 5 laptop carts for use in grades 3-7 and a 1-1 program in grades 8 and 9
- 4 science labs
- Elementary and Secondary Libraries with approximately 22,000 volumes
- 1 auditorium
- 1 gymnasium
- 1 playing field
- 1 soccer field
- 1 outdoor basketball court
- 2 outdoor tennis courts
- 1 outdoor Roman amphitheatre
- 1 infirmary with nurses available throughout the day
- 1 coffee bar
- 1 cafeteria with both indoor and outdoor seating serving fresh, home-made food of the highest quality for all students and staff.
- Wide wireless network throughout the campus.
The campus has also many common spaces, both indoor and outdoor, for students to sit comfortably, study and collaborate during and outside of school hours.